Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Vacation Over Already?

What happened to "the lazy days of summer?" We have definitely not had too many lazy days, but we have enjoyed sleeping in on a few days.  Grayson and Parker loved sharing my bed while Daddy and Kanon were gone to baseball tournaments.

I think this is the sweetest picture.  Grayson's little face here looks just like she did when she was about 3 years old.  Cute little bubble cheeks.
And... now school starts back next week.  I cannot believe summer 2011 is already over.  We missed the beach and have to make that trip up very soon.  My toes seriously need to feel some sand. But for now.. back to crazy schedules, homework, activities and meetings.  And then.....a very special event in September, the wedding of my cousin Derek. Parker and Grayson are both in the wedding and we are so excited to share this special day with Derek and Ashley.
Their engagement picture is so beautiful, Ahhh!!!to be that young again.  I pray that God blesses this marriage with lots of love and lots of beautiful little children. My Aunt "Rine" and Uncle David need lots of grandchildren to spoil rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment