Monday, July 4, 2011

Lifetime Friends

You know those friends that you have had forever and know without a shadow of a doubt that you will still be friends even when your in the nursing home, April is one of those friends.  She knows everything about me and STILL loves me.  Through the years you make new friends that are always adding to and making your life so much better, but if your fortunate enough you will have one or two "lifetime" friends.  Don and I are both blessed with a few lifetime friends that we can't live without.  April and I can scream at each other one minute and love each other the next minute.  I never had a sister, but if I did I think it would be a little like our friendship.  She always shoots straight with me and has never been to keen on telling me what I wanted to hear, always brutally honest with me.  Everyone needs at least one person in their life like that.

(Excuse the picture quality, it was taken quickly from my husbands phone).  Me and April on the back of the 4-wheeler at my party.  This is April's husband driving us around.  What country girl has a party without a 4-wheeler :).

I have lots of pictures to add when I get the chance to share all the details about my surprise 40th birthday party.  My husband and friends were awesome and I got to celebrate just exactly how I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment