Thursday, June 30, 2011

Champs!!!

I still have a video that I am trying deperately to get downloaded on here but our technology is just not cooperating at the moment.  I will post it as soon as I can.  Kanon is playing Jr. League All Stars and dad is coaching and they are awesome!  The team was undefeated in not one but two tournaments and claimed both titles.  The 14U team has won the GRPA District Title and The Little League District title and has advanced to the next level for both.  Don and Kanon will be in Augusta next week playing for the state title and the following week they will be in Athens.  I am so proud of them. Kanon is playing well and of course they have one of the best coaches around.  I won't be able to go all next week, but if they make it to the championship game on Saturday, I will be there.  I have to stay here and hold down the fort.

Good Luck Kanon and Dad!  I love that we have been blessed with the opportunity for you to create these special memories together.  Thank you Don for being the kind of role model our kids need.  I love how Kanon admires you and loves to be your "mini me".  I pray that God will watch over and keep the team safe these next few weeks.  Go C'Ville!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment