Friday, May 20, 2011

And then it's on to 8th grade formal....

Kanon attended his 8th grade formal this past weekend and had so much fun.  I think they had more fun at the "after" party then the actual dance.  They all dressed up and met for dinner at Okinawa, then back to Ellie's house for pictures, off to the dance then swimming at Wellington. Kanon is the best around.( ok I left my computer screen open and Kanon added the last sentence).  Back to what I was saying..... Kanon and his sweet friends all looked amazing and his friend Ellie was kind enough to even have her picture made with the little sister.

We are so blessed to live in a wonderful community where our children are surrounded by wonderful friends.  These kids are great Christian kids that come from good homes and have wonderful manners.  They are so smart and make good choices. I love the group of friends that Kanon hangs out with.











I have some pictures from their swimming party afterwards that I will add later.  A great night for a great bunch of kids.  I can't believe it's time for high school for Kanon.  Mr. social butterfly may have to actually study a little. :)

1 comment:

  1. hot little come dumpsters! i hope those boys pounded their dates hard in all their holes

    ReplyDelete