Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation.......Vacation!

I'm not sure where to really begin.  These last few weeks have flown by and have been jammed packed with fun.  Our family beach vacation was a little different this year.  We usually go to Orange Beach and stay at this great place called The Caribe.  It's beautiful and the pool has 4 water slides and a lazy river. This usually keeps the kids really busy.  We usually stay a week and have time to relax, but this year was a little different.  Some sweet friends got tickets to see a Jimmy Buffet, Zac Brown and Kenny Chesney Concert at the beach and invited us to go.  We love country music and thought that would be a blast.  I never usually want to leave the kids, so we invited our sweet girl Sidney to go along and watch the younger kids while we went to the concert.  This way we all got to go.  At the last minute, our friends had a very sad family moment that didn't allow them to go so they graciously ask us to use their tickets too, so.....we all ended up going to the concert.  It was a blast and I definitely think we will remember this vacation for some time to come.  If you asked the kids, they will remember this as the time daddy's shoes were stolen.  Details about this hilarious moment later.  Below are some wonderful pictures capturing some fun moments.



This is us before we left for the big Jimmy Buffet concert on the beach. I look a little crazy in this picture, but it's good of everyone else and I will take any picture where we are all together.
                          It's all about me!"  as Grayson would say......


My sweet little ones on the
 beach.  I never get tired of seeing them love on each other.
Parker and Grayson are only 15 months apart and for the most part it's like having twins.  People will stop me on the street or in a store and say things like, "oh..how cute twins..a boy and girl".  They are making sweet memories together and will look back on all the fun times they have shared together.  I always wished growing up, that I could have a big brother and this lucky little girl has 3 of them.  My hope is that they will always remain close as they get older.
Sweet Sidney.  Thank you for going Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment