Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finally Summer........

I am so excited. I finally feel as if summer has arrived for us to slow down and enjoy ourselves.  Parker has finished basketball camp and baseball all-stars and we are gearing up for the beach.  But before we leave, we are enjoying spending a few lazy days and nights of summer hanging out with each other. I am so used to our schedules being so busy, I think I have forgotten how to relax.  I will definitely figure it out though.  I am loving us not only being able to relax our bodies, but relaxing our minds as well.  I do have a few projects around the house to be completed...(for my sweet husband that is). I am extremely grateful for him and everything he does.  He never complains about any "honey do" list.  He just recently moved around lots of furniture in our house to give me a better home office.  Thank you Don!  I'll post a picture below.  I think I should be more productive now. At least that's what I told my sweet husband. Ha!  After vacation I promise to get back to work.  Thank you God for my wonderful family and all the sweet blessings you have given us.

Go... Parker.... Go!
 Look how cute he is.....
My home office where all the work happens.
You can't have summer without watermelon. I used to love 
eating watermelon out by the pool when I was a kid.
If only they could love on each 
other like this without fighting all the time.

Look at that sweet smile, but don't let it fool you she
 can hang with her brothers anyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment