Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring is just around the corner

It's spring time at least at our house and that means, baseball, baseball and more baseball.  No, really its alot of fun, but we do spend lots of time at the ballfields. Yesterday, Kanon was invited to travel with the high school JV team for a double header at Parkview and Brookwood, so we spent all day watching baseball.  We were able to squeeze in dinner with KL, Martha, Kennon and Reese since we were in Atlanta which was so much fun.  We always find the coolest places to eat with them, and last night was no different.  We ate dinner at an upscale restaurant called Three Blind Mice.  I'm thinking we were a little under dressed and our children seemed to be the only other children there, but we still had a great time.  Today, Kanon is in Cherokee County observing a summer league that he might be interested in so he can play this summer and continue to improve and get stronger.  I figured I should make an attempt to at least start updating the blog while they were gone today and before my CSL meeting tonight.

Lots of exciting changes have taken place in our world in the last few weeks, mostly surrounding my business.  The business has moved to a wonderful new location and our online shopping website has been launched.  We are looking forward to the new business that the website change will bring in.  I don't think I have posted pictures from the CSL fundraiser "Cocktails for a Cause" so I promise to do that very soon. 

Spring is probably our busiest time of the year, but also the most fun.  CSL Social and Spring Coffee are coming up for me, Don is busy with spring sports at work, Grayson is gearing up for tennis...she's just waiting on me. Kanon will continue with high school baseball, Tyler starts his job of scorekeeper for Cartersville Little League again.  Parker, not playing little league this year seems a little different, but I think he's enjoying the break.  Parker just finished the statewide 5th Grade writing test and is looking forward to touring the middle school in a few weeks.  Time is just flying by.  I love my sweet babies and love helping them pursue their interests and activities.  My two high schoolers would probably cringe right about now reading that last sentence.  Of course...they are NOT babies! 

Now....I am off to the grocery store.  Maybe when I get back, I can update some more with pictures.  Lots of pictures to post.  Blessings for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment