Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

We are blessed with another beautiful day to enjoy.  I'm off in a few minutes to work my rummage shift for CSL and then off to Kanons first Jr League game of the season.  Parker has practice today and Tyler is working after school. I plan to enjoy the craziness today and celebrate the joy in the little things.  I feel God is calling me out to do something (those who are closest to me know what that thing is).  I pray, pray, pray for Gods continued blessings and for the strength to take on a new challenge.  I mentioned awhile back that I wanted to leave a legacy for my children (not that I plan on going anywhere right now), but I want them to be as proud of me as I am of them.

Oh.... and by the way this working out stuff is for the birds, but I'm doing it anyway for all the right reasons. I want to be healthier, have more energy and definitely be less stressed.  That's what I've been told will happen anyway. :) Off to day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment