Monday, October 12, 2015

She's a Teenager finally.....

She's finally 13 and she had been planning a trip to New York for the last year. We had been talking about the things we wanted to see and planning our time in the big city. We thought we would fly, just me and her but somewhere along the way we decided her biggest brother Tyler would probably like to go as well. These two of my children have the most in common even though they are the farthest apart in age. We decided to make this trip the ultimate road trip since Tyler is now 20, he could help me share in the drive. After we decided to drive, we decided to add another city and with both of them being my history buffs... What better place to add than Washington DC. This trip was amazing. It was fast and we walked at least 15 miles a day, but I wouldn't have traded a second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment