Wednesday, April 1, 2015

She is first again

Grayson placed first at district project achievement in 4-H. We are always so pleased in the way she handles herself. She also ran for junior board with an incredibly cute theme, but fell short in that one. None the less she was so fortunate to be invited to run for the board. 

In between this and celebrating my wonderful husbands birthday, I have had to have another back surgery. Praying this time I will be pain free. This has definitely been awake up call to me physically. I am planning to take better care of myself from now on, but I won't share this disclaimer with the family just yet. They would only laugh as I have said this a hundred times, but for some reason this time seems different. I will just show them rather than tell my sweet family. And.... Back to the husbands birthday. He is so special and I hope he enjoys the football hall of fame tickets we got him for the big day. 
The kids were in charge of the candles and thought he would get a chuckle out of the 87. 

No comments:

Post a Comment