Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's lake time again...

This year I plan to take advantage of the relaxing get away from it all feel of the lake.   I especially want to embrace those moments when I have my family all there to share those sunny, warm days on the lake. 
I only have one I picture from Easter this year. My day started with unrealistic expectations that didn't hold up and I ended up spending most of the day saddened instead of just going with the flow and letting God take the day where he knew it needed to be. By the way, those expectations were set by me...
Grayson and my entire family looked beautiful and we did spend an amazing morning in Church worshiping our sweet savior, which is all that truly matters. 

Kanon is getting ready to go to his senior prom in a few weeks.  I can't believe that little mischevious, smiling little boy has turned into a sweet kind hearted serious young adult now. Proms are different from when I was young. They now go all out to ask someone. Even though Kanon has a girlfriend, he still needed and wanted to ask her in a special, rememberable way....
Notice all the Hershey kisses all over the floor... Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment