Monday, January 30, 2012

Affectionately "4" Eyes

Grayson reminded me I had not posted on the blog about her new glasses.  I can't believe I let that one slip by.  Over the Christmas holidays, we made her an appointment with the eye doctor and ended up having to get glasses.  I felt so bad because she had been telling me for months she couldn't see and I had somewhat blew her off cause I thought she just wanted glasses cause she thought they were cute.  I was so wrong and felt like such a bad mom, but we have it taken care of now and even her teacher says she has improved in the classroom.  She has always been a good student so now she can be a great student.
Doesn't she look adorable?

This picture was made at the eye doctor. These were the glasses she chose.  I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment