Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New car....new surgery!

So Don finally got a new car... We were so excited to find something that gives him great gas mileage, great functionality and looks great! He got a 2015 Honda Accord, yep brand spanking new. We haven't bought a new car in so long I had forgotten what that new car smell was. I love it. 
And of course just when life seems to be running to smooth, we have a roadblock. This time the roadblock is not bad just a little more nerve racking than anything. I am having another surgery and for once it's not my foot. I am having back surgery to fix a herniated disc with nerve impingement. Just praying for God's protection for me on that operating table and pray for a speedy recovery for more my family than anything.

 I must say my sweet family is a bunch of troopers. They know just how to roll with unexpected things and continue to make me proud. Our children continue to make good choices even when I may be distracted with my own health things. I realize my husband is an angel who I know was sent to me to provide unconditional love, acceptance and protection for me. Losing my mom was one of hardest things I have ever had to face and dealing with my dad being so sick lately is no doubt very scary for us. I pray for my dad and the rest of my wonderful family and I know how blessed I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment