Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First day of school

Well it's that time again. Our first day of the school year. This one is a little different. For starters, we are missing one in our annual first day picture. He was still home, but sound asleep cause his first day is not until next week. Oh how I'm dreading next week... My baby will be college bound. I know this is what you prepare them for but it's going to be so hard to let go. Ok enough about college I'm digressing. Back to first day of school for Grayson, Parker and Kanon.  Today was also a little different for them. Kanon drove himself to school and I only had one school to drop off at. I can't believe the little ones are both in middle school. I wish time would stand still or at least stand still long enough for me to catch up. I pray that all of my sweet kids have a great year and enjoy making all of these precious memories. Dad's probably really excited for us to be back in a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment