Thursday, December 8, 2011

Moving on...

We have definitely had our fair share of changes this month.  We are moved into our new house and LOVE, LOVE the neighborhood.  We are so close to everything!  In addition to the exciting, happy changes associated with the move we had to stop and say our goodbyes to my grandmother this week.  At the young age of 93, she went home to be with the Lord.  It was just only the week before when she was getting written up for having a weapon at the nursing home.  I guess I should clarify......she convinced one of her daughters she needed a knife for some reason, but then ended up using it to remove a bandage from her arm; yes feisty until the very end.  I will miss her during this holiday season.  She was a strong willed lady who was not afraid to speak her mind.  We all might be a little better off if we were more like that.  She liked what she liked and she didn't mind telling you. My last living grandparent has now departed this earth, but I know I will see them all again someday.  Rest in Peace Grandma...we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment