Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I love it when Springtime arrives.  I love Easter and I love it when the children can run and play outside.  I love it when we break out the shorts and my husband gets to cook on the grill outside.  He is an amazing cook and loves to grill.  I hate to cook so warm weather makes us both very happy in this department. It seems as if time just slows down a little when we get to enjoy time outside as a family and with 4 kids my sanity needs the outside sometimes.Ha!  Easter Service at Church was wonderful and the entire day was beautiful.  We are blessed beyond our imaginations. This week is spring break and I hope to get caught up on a few things and I hope to relax and have fun with my family.
                                            Before Church
She loves her big brother....It's so sweet.
Parker and Grayson Coloring Easter Eggs
Grayson looks at her chocolate bunny from her basket
Kanon is always on the move and the older they get, they hate to get their picture made

No comments:

Post a Comment